Important Update for Flynas – Travel Regulations and Restrictions
Things You Should Know Before Booking Your Flight
While you prepare to fly with Flynas from/to KSA, you should not miss out on the health advisory and the specific requirements as delineated by Flynas. Below is a brief on the same.
Important Update – Flynas Flights
- There’s a temporary suspension of entry into the Kingdom for passengers coming from (Argentina, United Arab Emirates, Germany, United States of America, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Pakistan, Brazil, Portugal, United Kingdom, Turkey, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, France, Lebanon, Egypt, India, Japan)
- The suspension also includes those coming from other countries if they have passed through any of the aforementioned countries during (14) days preceding the request to enter the Kingdom. This does not apply to Saudi citizens, diplomats, health practitioners, and their families.
- Saudi citizens, diplomat, health practitioners, and their families coming from the aforementioned countries or have passed through them in any of those countries within (14) days before their return to the Kingdom shall be quarantined in their homes for a period of (14) days in the Kingdom.
- Preventive health procedures against the spread of Covid-19 are applied with regard to providing a negative result of (PCR) test before traveling to KSA.
Travel Guidelines – Flynas Flight Booking
Please note the following is mandatory to follow:
- Web Check-in for all passengers travelling with flynas.
- You can carry only 1 piece of carry-on luggage (Max 7kg).
- Face Masks should be worn by all passengers from entry into the airport until arrival at your destination airport.
- Passenger would not be allowed to board if their temperature is above 38 Degree Centigrade.
- Children less than 15 years are not allowed to travel without accompanying.
Passenger Self Declaration for Travelling with Flynas
The passenger should agree and declare the below before boarding the flight:
- I have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 at any time during the 14 days prior to my flight departure.
- I have not had any COVID-19 relevant symptoms (fever; newly developed cough; loss of taste or smell; shortness of breath) at any time during the 8 days prior to my flight.
- I have not been in close contact (i.e. less than 2 meters for more than 15 minutes) with any persons who have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to my flight.
- I understand that it is required by local and national regulations to be in quarantine for reasons related to COVID-19 for a period that includes the flight date.
- I understand that any of these circumstances will results in refusal to proceed with my travel if I do not disclose this information to flynas and my circumstances are identified on site at the airport or prior to the start of the flight.
Requirements for Traveling Abroad
If you are looking to proceed with Flynas international flight booking, ensure that you have the necessary permits or permissions to enter/re-enter the country you are flying to.
These countries are allowing vaccinated travellers. Learn Here
P.S: The COVID-19 related precautionary travel safety measures are updated regularly. Please go through the specific country’s tourism website or contact the embassy for updated information.