Dawn To Dusk & Beyond: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh City or Saigon is the business and financial hub of Vietnam. Take a trip to this city to see history unwrap itself in the streets. Here’s a guide to a city that has a prominent history going back hundreds of years.
Top 5 Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
#1 Coffee Time
Ho Chi Minh City has plenty of cafes and coffee love spread around its districts. I.D CAFE: Pricey Yet Good Valued – This cafe welcomes you with extreme coziness. Relax on the comfortable couches, and subtly enjoy the breakfast and coffee. The entire setting is driven to the next level with an arrangement of dim lighting and light music. Simply fantastic!
The Workshop: Perfect For Business – Popularly known for its Baristas and unique wooden-brick décor, this café is also a pop star in the hearts of business tycoons for it has got a private space for business meetings – hence, the name – and a projector for presentations.
Although shopping is a fun task many a time, it could be tedious one too. So hop onto a ‘Cyclo’ – a three-wheeled bicycle to hang around the bustling streets and markets. 4-hour private cyclo tour covers all the major markets of the city – Biggest Wholesale Flower Market, Local Market, Pet Street, Electronics Market, and Motorbike Parts Market. You just need to wear your sunglasses on and stuff your ‘Cyclo’ with shopping bags.
#3 Scooter Tours
Explore the food scene of Ho Chi Minh City from the back of a scooter. No wonder that this city has the tastiest street food. So enjoy the glistening city views in the evening with an English-speaking driver-guide. Eat the best street food the city has to offer until the night falls. Indeed, this is perfect for exploring the place like a local.
- Chill Skybar is popular for its incredible skyline views and legendary décor.
- Breeze Sky Bar located on the rooftop of Hotel Majestic offers unparalleled views of the Saigon River.
- Level 23 at Sheraton, famous for its world-class cuisines and panoramic 360-degree views of Ho Chi Minh City at night.
#5 Sleep In Luxury
After a long day of wandering you deserve heavenly pillows and bedding to appease your exhaustion. Sleep the luxury here –
- Park Hyatt Saigon – every moment at this place is a clear proof of an urban luxury. Centrally located from all the tourist attraction, the hotel is easy to reach whenever you wanted to.
- Nikko Hanoi – offer the most spacious rooms in whole Ho Chi Minh City with minimalist design and resembling the Japanese style.
- Rex Hotel – While you stay here you get these for sure – water pool to relax till infinity, spa to recover your body weariness, and surprising sports and entertainment.