Make this the best spring, ever! We tell you how and where.
Spring has sprung and so is the holiday mood. With kids having spring holidays, it’s time for some fun and memorable family time. From Paris to Singapore, we have listed down the 5 most appealing spring holiday destinations, according to your searches.
A Family Vacation in the City of lights
A trip to Paris that has some notable architecture, priceless artistic treasures, numerous shopping options, wonderful cuisine, and much more will amuse you and your family.
Airlines that Connect Paris to the Middle East:
- Abu Dhabi to Paris – Etihad Airways, Turkish Airlines, Gulf Air, British Airways, Pegasus, Lufthansa, etc.
- Cairo to Paris – Air France, EgyptAir, Alitalita, Tunisair, Royal Jordanian, Turkish Airlines, etc.
- Riyadh to Paris – Saudia, Air France, Lufthansa, Middle East Airlines, EgyptAir, etc.
- Istanbul to Paris – Pegasus, Air France, AtlasGlobal, Turkish Airlines, KLM, etc.
- Dubai to Paris – Air France, Emirates, Air France, Pegasus, etc.
- The Regent Montmartre
- Vintage Hotel
A Must in Your Paris itinerary:
- Take a group selfie at Eiffel Tower
- Explore 38K+ objects at The Louvre museum
- Take your kids to the gorgeous Disneyland Paris
- Explore theatres, cafes, luxury shops-filled – Champs-Élysées
- Get to the feel of medieval Paris at Le Marais
Best for: Families looking for a luxury city spring holiday.
A Holiday in the City of Two Continents
Dazzling Bosphorus views, cool neighborhoods, numerous historical landmarks, open-air markets, sumptuous food, and there are lot more other reasons why Istanbul is perfect for spring holidays. This fast-paced city is a cultural melting pot and amazes you every time you come home to its pleasant weather, nightlife, and great hospitality.
Airlines that Connect Istanbul to the Middle East:
- Abu Dhabi to Istanbul – Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Etihad Airways, and Kuwait Airways.
- Cairo to Istanbul – Turkish Airlines, Saudia, Aegean Airlines, flynas, and Royal Jordanian.
- Riyadh to Istanbul – flynas, Pegasus Airlines, Saudia, EgyptAir, flyDubai, and Royal Jordanian.
- Bahrain to Istanbul – Pegasus Airlines, flyDubai, EgyptAir, Etihad Airways, Turkish Airlines, Emirates, etc.
- Dubai to Istanbul – flyDubai, Royal Jordanian, Pegasus Airlines, Saudia, Ukraine Int. Airlines, Aeroflot, etc.
- Bucoleon Palace Hotel
- Old Mile Suites
- Deluxe Golden Horn Hotel
A Must in Your Istanbul itinerary:
- Get lost in the streets of the Grand Bazaar
- Roam in the elegant streets of the Istiklal Avenue
- Enjoy the fantastic views of the Blue Mosque
- Experience the best views of the Golden Horn from Galata Tower
- Show your photography skills at Basilica Cistern
Best for: Families looking for tradition in a modern setting.
A Holiday in the Lion City
Singapore is a city-state island in Asia and packed with a massive number of attractions. Everything is incredible in Singapore from verdant parks, historical structures, cheap eats, to nightlife. Besides this, Singapore is a family-friendly city offering many free water parks.
Airlines that Connect Singapore to the Middle East:
- Abu Dhabi to Singapore: Etihad Airways, Singapore Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, SriLankan Airlines, Garuda Indonesia, etc.
- Cairo to Singapore: Etihad Airways, Turkish Airlines, EgyptAir, Ethiopian Airlines, Air China, Air France, etc.
- Istanbul to Singapore: Turkish Airlines, Emirates, Qatar Airways, SriLankan Airlines, Etihad Airways, etc.
- Dubai to Singapore: Singapore Airlines, Emirates, Air India, Thai Airways, Turkish Airlines, etc.
- Riyadh to Singapore: SriLankan Airlines, Saudia, flyDubai, Biman Bangladesh Airlines, Philippine Airlines, flynas, etc.
Singapore Hotels, We Recommend:
- Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen
- Hotel Boss
- One Farrer Hotel & Spa
A Must in Your Singapore itinerary
- Visit the iconic symbol of Singapore – Merlion Park
- Enjoy the close-up views of free-flying birds – Jurong Bird Park
- Watch rare collection animals at Singapore Zoo
- Singapore Night Safari – Spot the lions, tapirs, tigers, and much more
- Clarke Quay – the delightful riverside development filled with bars, restaurants, nightclubs.
Best for: Families looking for city getaway with food, shopping, and kids adventure as main agenda.
An Island Holiday in the Land of Perpetual Summer
Seychelles is an island country and a spectacular destination for water activities, great food, friendly people, blue waters, seafood, flavorful fruits, and much more. A must do trip for everybody! Explore the Mahé island on your own and pamper yourself at its awesome hotels and resorts. It’s time to polish your glasses, and free up memory in your cameras and enjoy the pleasant weather out there.
Airlines that Connect Mahe Island, Seychelles to the Middle East:
- Abu Dhabi to Mahe Island: Air Seychelles, Etihad Airways, Emirates, Turkish Airlines, SriLankan Airlines, etc.
- Cairo to Mahe Island: Etihad Airways, Air Seychelles, Kenya Airways, Turkish Airlines, Ethiopian Airlines, Emirates, etc.
- Istanbul to Mahe Island: Emirates, Air Seychelles, Etihad Airways, Qatar Airways, Royal Brunei, etc.
- Dubai to Mahe Island: Emirates, Etihad Airways, Air Seychelles, SriLankan Airlines, etc.
- Riyadh to Mahe Island: flynas, Air Seychelles, Etihad Airways, Emirates, Saudia, etc.
Seychelles Hotels, We Recommend:
- Le Relax Hotel & Restaurant
- Cella Villa
- L’echo des Vagues
A Must in Your Mahe Island Itinerary:
- Enjoy glass bottom boat trips at St Anne National Marine Park
- Go for swimming and snorkeling at Beau Vallon
- Watch the sunset while sipping the Seybrew on the seashores
- See the giant tortoises and collection of exotic and endemic plants at the Seychelles National Botanical Gardens
- Tour the tea plantation and go for fishing on island’s numerous fishing spots
Best for: Families that love beaches and everything about them.
A Memorable Vacation in a City that Has History Written Throughout
Baku is the bustling capital city of Azerbaijan. This dynamic and wealthy city is packed with intriguing attractions. With shallow waterways and Venetian inspired colonnades, Baku just looks like a mini version of Venice. The charm, history, miles-long Caspian seashores, notable sites of the city will make this journey a memorable experience which you’ll cherish for lifetime.
Airlines that Connect Baku to the Middle East:
- Abu Dhabi to Baku: Etihad Airways, Turkish Airlines, Siberia Airlines, Lufthansa, etc.
- Cairo to Baku: Etihad Airways, Turkish Airlines, EgyptAir, Lufthansa, etc.
- Istanbul to Baku: Turkish Airlines, flyDubai, Ukraine International Airlines, Qatar Airways, Lufthansa, etc.
- Dubai to Baku: flyDubai, Aeroflot, Etihad Airways, Turkish Airlines, Emirates, Lufthansa, etc.
- Riyadh to Baku: flyDubai, Gulf Air, Saudia, Turkish Airlines, Etihad Airways, etc.
Baku Budget Hotels, We Recommend:
- Ariva Hotel
- Teatro Boutique Hotel
- Askar Hotel
A Must in Your Baku Itinerary:
- Visit the oldest symbol of Baku, the Palace of the Shirvanshahs a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Visit the historic monument of Baku – Bibi-Heybat Mosque
- Roam the old town of Icheri Sheher
- Experience modern-day luxury shopping at Fountain Square
- Take a stroll along the seaside Boulevard
Best for: Families looking for a holiday to explore famous sites that reflect history.