COVID-19 Travel Update – Dubai has new travel rules from 1st August
Travel guidelines effective from 1st August
Since June 23, UAE residents have been permitted to travel to and from Dubai International Airports, to low or medium risk countries. Tourists have been welcomed back to the UAE since July 7.
From August 1, the following conditions must be met for all flights from/to DXB & DWC.
- All citizens, residents, tourists and transit passengers are required to obtain a negative COVID19 certificate before arriving.
- All passengers including citizens, residents and tourists departing to the European Union or United Kingdom are required to carry a negative COVID19 certificate.
- Children under the age of 12 and children with moderate to severe disabilities are exempt from PCR test requirements.
- Travel declaration form to be filled and submitted at the counter. Click Here for the Form
- Fill the undertaking form also for submission. COVID-19-Undertaking-form
- Negative COVID19 certificates will be valid for up to 96 hours from the time of the PCR test
- Some passengers may be required to complete another PCR test upon arrival in DXB
Note: Carry prints of all these documents to submit at your respective airline counter.
At the DXB/DWC Airport Guidelines
In order to maintain public safety and physical distancing requirements, all passengers departing from DXB/DWC are reminded to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Only valid ticket holders will be allowed into the terminal building
- You must not go to the airport more than four (4) hours before your scheduled flight time
- Protective gloves and mask must be worn by all travelers
- Passengers displaying symptoms are advised to not come to the airport and seek medical advice.
DXB/DWC Airport Safety Measures
Precautionary measures are implemented throughout the airport to maintain the health and safety of our customers and staff. Thermal and temperature screening, social distancing markers and increased levels of sanitisation in compliance with international standards set out by the relevant authorities have been implemented.
All Emirates flights will depart from Terminal 3 at DXB Airport. All other airlines will operate from either Terminal 2 or Terminal 3. Check Whatsapp update from us about the terminal info or with your airline to confirm where your flight is departing from.
You’re advised to check any queries with your airline before travelling…