Abha Summer Festival: Where Culture meets Connection
With the theme ‘Above the Mountains,’ the Abha Summer Festival is here. The breathtaking, scenic mountain view, instagrammable places, gingerbread village – Rijal Almaa, the attractions of Abha, Aseer are more and more. Now, there is one more reason for you to visit Abha – The Abha Summer Festival. It has begun, and it will continue till 24th September 2022.
Soar Through the Festival Over the Clouds!
Abha is one of the most beautiful and untouched areas of Saudi Arabia. The clouds and mountains are best friends here in Abha. This is why you shouldn’t miss the country’s highest peak and the gorgeous sunsets. The much-anticipated event, the Abha Summer festival, is here to add more beauty to the place and make it more lively.
Visitors will get the chance to learn more about the local area, which is regarded as unique from the rest of Saudi Arabia, at the festival. This includes visiting historic locations such as Rijal Almaa Village, the Jurash ruins, and the Heritage House in Al-Namas. Besides enjoying regional and international cuisine, visitors can catch performances by well-known and up-and-coming performers.
Discover the enchanting village, a destination created to cater to every desire and a place where culture and connection meet. Explore the Abha Summer Festival and more of Abha. Abha summer festival 2022 is coming to you with a range of events, from concerts to carnival games and everything in between! There are a total of seven zones in this festival, which will host musical events, adventure parks, food stalls with local cuisines, and more.
Abha Summer Festival Zones
- Mifana food festival: this zone will be a treat for every food lover. Experience the international cuisines from well-renowned chefs and local, authentic cuisines of Aseer.
- Blue stage: This zone combines traditional and modern music and features folk musicians and upcoming artists from Saudi Arabia, the rest of GCC, and other nearby nations.
- Carnival & Adventure zone: this zone will elevate the buzz of a holiday in Abha. An all-in-one place for your family and friends.
- Kids Area Zone: The Kids area zone is here to ensure that the little visitors have a great time here. To keep them entertained, this zone exclusively offers an open-air kids’ area with a variety of options such as a jumping castle, edutainment, cinema, etc.
- Market & Retail zone: the top handmade goods that Saudi Arabia and the Aseer region will be available here at the market and retail zone.
- Khairat Aseer: A zone that allows visitors to immerse into a traditional Aseeri local farms market.
- Al Murabaa Tent: A series of activities such as music workshops, live cooking sessions, and performances.
Where is the Abha Summer Festival Happening?
The Abha Summer Festival is happening in Sama Abha.
Click here to get the location on Google Maps.
When is the Abha Summer Festival Happening?
The event is taking place from 28th July 2022 to 24th September 2022. The timings are from 4:00 PM to 12 AM.
How much does Abha Summer Festival Ticket cost?
The entry fees and parking ticket details are given below.
- King Khalid University (KKU) Parking + Entrance Ticket = 6.65 USD (25 SAR).
- There are no refunds, exchanges, or cancellations for tickets.
- For children under the age of 12, admission to the Abha Summer Festival is free.
- Parking in Sama Abha with an additional ticket to be purchased on site. The parking fee ranges from 13-39 USD (50-150 SAR).
King Khalid University (KKU) has the primary parking, and a shuttle service is available to and from the Sama Abha site beginning at 3:30 PM. This spot has around 3,000 car parking spaces for visitors upon arrival. Click here to get the Google Map location of KKU.
Now, it is your chance to explore the not-so-known part of Saudi Arabia. Be a part of this dreamland-like festival. Book your travel on Rehlat and get amazing offers!
If you are looking for your next summer holiday spot, Saudi Arabia should be your pick! Use Rehlat’s special flight offer to save up to 25 USD on flights to the Kingdom. Use code: SAUDI while booking. Also, get up to 12% off on hotels in Saudi Arabia with code: STAY12.