Visa free travel is like music to the ears. Travel is wonderful, but applying for Visa is not. In fact, the thought of going through cumbersome visa process itself adds a lot of stress to our travel plans even though we have serious wanderlust craving.
For Kuwait people, who want to escape the long queues during Visa, here’s great news. You can now opt for visa free travel to 83 countries. Yes, you heard it right. So, now all you have to do is, you should pull up your sock, pick your dream destination, grab your camera, and pack your bags.
And to help you choose your next travel destination, we have curated a list of 15 visa free travel destinations for Kuwait residents.
Top Destinations for Visa Free Travel from Kuwait
From its sprawling green valley’s to its many wine forries, Georgia has emerged as an unexpected leader of the upcoming tourist destinations. Don’t miss the chance to visit this picturesque European country visa-free!
Flight duration between Kuwait and Georgia: Approximately 8 hours
What you can do in Georgia?
- Spend some time at Rustaveli Avenue
- Admire panoramic views from Narikala Fortress
- Explore the courtyards and alleys of Old Tbilisi
- Discover the magnificent Sameba Cathedral (Holy Trinity Church)
- Unwind with a Sulphur Bath in the Abanotubani District
Abundant in natural beauty, Egypt is a land of many surprises. Equal parts archaeological wonderland and palm-fringed beach resort, the country rocks enough swag to keep you coming back for a lifetime.
Flight duration between Kuwait and Egypt: Around 2 hours 45 minutes
What you can do in Egypt?
- Hot Air Ballooning in Luxor
- Sail down the Nile on a felucca
- Visit Sakkarav
- Gaze at the great pyramids of Gaza
- Get the all-time kissing photo of the Sphinx
Indonesia is magical and enchanting. It is one of the most amazing places on Earth and it is truly blessed by charm. Indonesia offers vacation of memorable experiences for its every visitor.
Flight duration between Kuwait and Indonesia: 11 Hours
What you can do in Indonesia?
- Visit the home of the Flores Man
- Swim with Jellyfish
- Meet the Dragons
- Hike up and watch the sunrise from/over volcanoes
A land of mesmerizing beauty, Jordan is a captivating destination just waiting to be explored. With delicious food, ancient sites, and beautiful cities, Jordan is a must-visit for Lebanese visitors.
Flight duration between Kuwait and Jordan: 2 hours 15 minutes
What you can do in Jordan?
- Let the fun & adventure begin in Wadi Rum
- Enjoy floating on the blue waters of the Dead Sea
- Go snorkeling and Scuba Diving in Aqaba
- Hike and walk through Dana Biosphere Reserve
- Shop at the bazaar of Amman
Famous for being among the most talked about destinations for its exotic feel, Malaysia does not require Kuwait People to obtain a visa beforehand. During your trip to Malaysia, you’ll be sure to find that certain something that satisfies your holiday cravings.
Flight duration between Kuwait and Malaysia: Nearly 10 Hours
What you can do in Malaysia?
- Visit the PETRONAS Towers in Kuala Lumpur
- Sunbathe on Langkawi
- Sample some local flavor with Nasi Kandar
- Enjoy the culture in Malacca
The Maldives has become synonymous with serious luxury, and for a good reason. Well, right from the moment your eyes take hold of the aqua blue waters, you will feel those incredible vibes.
Flight duration between Kuwait and Maldives: 5 hours 21 minutes
What you can do in the Maldives?
- Enjoy Snorkeling & Diving At Naifaru Island
- Explore The Beautiful Islands
- See The Deep Ocean – Whale Submarine Maldives
- Know The History – National Museum (Maldives)
- Experience Sea Creatures At Manta Point
Transport yourself to a diverse, cultural haven, where vibrant and charming souks meet tranquil mosques. Here you’ll find epic mountain ranges, ancient cities, sweeping desert, warm hospitality, and nail-biting adventures. Well, if you are ready for the adventure? Book your flight tickets to Morocco immediately.
Flight duration between Kuwait and Morocco: 6 hours 43 minutes
What you can do in Morocco?
- Visit the Jamaa el Fna in Marrakech
- Spend some time at Fes el-Bali in Fes
- Watch the sunrise on a Merzouga morning
- Take in the Colours of the Dades Valley
- Relax on the beach in Essaouira
For those, who are still wondering to find an ideal vacation destination to beat the summer heat, here comes your dream destination i.e. exotic New Zealand. Head out to this dream destination and try some of the most exhilarating activities in this region.
Flight duration between Kuwait and New Zealand: 19 hours 12 minutes
What you can do in New Zealand?
- Visit Rangitoto Islan
- Take a stroll at Waitakere Ranges Regional Park
- Boat Cruises in Auckland
- Visit Auckland Art Gallery Toi o Tamaki
A land of mesmerizing beauty, Oman is a captivating destination just waiting to be explored. Oman’s vast deserts, pristine coastline, and distinctly Middle Eastern culture will delight anyone looking for an authentic Arabian experience.
Flight duration between Kuwait and Oman: 2 hours 4 minutes
What you can do in Oman?
- Hike and Swim in Wadi Shab
- Observe Turtles at the Ras Al Jinz Reserve
- Explore the Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque
- Watch Sunrise in the Wahiba Sands
- Swim in Wadi Bani Khalid
With the blend of ancient-modern metropolises, awe-inspiring natural landscapes and a long glorious history, Saudi Arabia promises to deliver an experience you won’t forget.
Flight duration between Kuwait and Saudi Arabia: 1 hour 9 minutes
What you can do in Saudi Arabia?
- Discover Timna
- Make a splash in Obhir Creek
- Drove down Corniche road
- Visit a camel market in Hofuf
- Go shopping
Singapore is popular not only for its abundant beauty but also for its affordability and easy-going nature on the pocket. Stroll around the Chinatown Food Street; experience the futuristic city in all its glory and hit up Marina Bay Sands for fanciness and 360 views of the city. And if you’re really cool, pay to get into the infinity pool.
Flight duration between Kuwait and Singapore: 9 hours 45 minutes
What you can do in Singapore?
- Walk amongst treetops at MacRitchie
- Visit Farmart Centre
- Chill at Quayside Isle
- Go for a high tea jamming session
- Go Stand up Paddling!
An archipelago of 115 islands, Seychelles is what it feels when fantasy turns into a reality. This visa free travel destination which conjures the image of fairy-tales, transports you to the mesmerizing landscapes shot in movies and plays with your soul until you find your heaven on earth. With all its charms, Seychelles is a destination that just can’t be ignored on your bucket list.
Flight duration between Kuwait and Seychelles: 5 hours 17 minutes
What you can do in Seychelles?
- Enjoy the awesome view from Petit Amour
- Scuba Diving and Snorkeling
- Go for rock climbing in Constance Ephelia
- Take a Vallee de Mai Tour
Known for its amazing beaches, Thai food, water sports and the beautiful oceans, Thailand is one of the most happening places on earth. Thailand is mainly chosen for the natural beauty and the craziness that it provides to its tourists. A must visit destination on your bucket list, indeed!
Flight duration between Kuwait and Thailand: 7 hours 34 minutes
What you can do in Thailand?
- Try some street food
- Take a day trip to Ayutthaya
- Visit the reclining Buddha at Wat Po
- Step back in time at Nightingale-Olympic
- Shake it at a Full Moon party
What do you call, when you combine affable locals, delectable cuisine, shopping, and weather that warm your bones? Nothing but a traveler’s paradise – Turkey. Isn’t it? From idyllic coastlines to rugged mountains, buzzing cities to barren deserts, Turkey is the one-holiday spot that is sure to steal your heart.
Flight duration between Kuwait and Turkey: 3 hours 9 minutes
What you can do in Turkey?
- Experience Turkish Food Culture
- Visit the Grand Bazaar
- Explore the Archaeological Site of Troy
- Indulge in Turkey adventures
If you are looking for a fun-filled visa free travel destination and want to come back home with some great shopping and unique gourmet experiences, then look elsewhere. Head to UAE right away. Glittery, oil-fuelled and larger-than-life, UAE is a living testament to the fact that money can buy almost anything.
Flight duration between Kuwait and UAE: 1 hour 36 minutes
What you can do in UAE?
- Treat yourself to UAE beaches
- Check out the world’s new tallest hotel
- Visit a new lakefront destination
- Take in the views from Dubai Frame
- Take a tour of Dubai Safari
So, planning an international trip doesn’t always have to be a stressful or involve the long process of getting your visa done. Now just pick one of these visa free travel destinations and have the lifetime memories in your dream destination.