It’s been over 56 years since Mr. Bond, the world’s most famous secret agent was introduced to the world. The iconic dialogue “Bond, James Bond” has been everybody’s favourite since then. There are so many cool things like this that have made the Bond series a classic, like the gadgets, the cars, the action, and last but not the least the locations. Mr. Bond is one of the well-travelled men in movies.
From Istanbul to Japan to Iceland, Mr. Bond has gave us a virtual world tour. So grab your drink (shaken, not stirred 🙂 ) and sit back as we take you to these glamorous destinations and reveal the secret how you can travel there in budget.
007 Best Destinations from The Bond Series
Istanbul – From Russia with Love
Turkey’s glitzy capital is two countries one dream city. Don’t miss:
- Bosphorus river cruise
- Hot air balloon ride
- Ancient city tour with magnificent structures
- Topkapi Palace
- Blue Mosque
- Thermal Springs
- Temple of Apollo
- Roman Baths
- Temple of Artemis
- A trip to Hierapolis
Nassau, Bahamas – Thunderball
As they say, it’s better in the Bahamas. Nassau, the historic yet scenic beach capital enthralls its audience.
- Climbing the Queen’s Staircase
- Visit Graycliff for Chocolate, Cigars, and More
- Japan – You Only Live Twice
- Dive at Stuart’s Cove
- Take a trip to the Straw Market for the Perfect Souvenir
- Rose Island is heaven on earth
- Beaches, beaches, and some more – take a stroll along all of them
Rio de Janeiro – Moonraker
The city of samba, beaches, and mountains can never be boring. It’s all fun here in this Brazilian city.
- Panema and Copacabana beach
- Experience a carnival
- Maracana Football Stadium
- Corcovado Mountain
- Sugar Loaf Mountain
- A drive through the town
Corfu & Melora, Greece – For Your Eyes Only
Greece is all a fairytale setting (still it was a part of James Bond series); be it Corfu, Melora, or eternal Santorini. Take a trip to this European paradise for bliss.
- Sunset in Santoríni
- Shipwreck Bay, Zákynthos
- Metéora monasteries
- Climbing Mount Olympus
- Trip to the Pelion
- Visit Mystra, a ghost town
- The Acropolis, Athens
- Corfu old town
All Cities of Iceland – Die Another Day
The Nordic island nation has it all snow capped mountains, volcanoes, enormous waterfalls, lush green fields, and many more.
- Hekla Volcano
- Reynisfjara Beach
- The Blue Lagoon
- Seljavallalaug Pool
- Hornstrandir Nature Reserve
- Husey in East Iceland
- Thingvellir National Park
- Asbyrgi Canyon
Venice, Italy – Casino Royale
Medieval history, romantic sceneries, serene canals, and everything else that make a perfect vacation is what Venice has.
- A gondola ride
- San Zaccaria
- Grand Canals
- Caffè Florian
- Carnevale Festival
- Burano Island
How to Travel in Budget in 007 Style?
- Plan your travel in low peak season
- Book flight tickets in advance
- Ensure you book hotel with complimentary breakfast. It saves both time and money
- Eat where locals eat. Avoid restaurants near the attractions.
- Use public transport
- Souvenirs – skip if you can
- Check free things to do