For the love of all things free, never ever miss the opportunity to see Singapore for Free if you have transit time at Changi Airport. Organized by Singapore Airlines, Singapore Tourism Board and Changi Airport, Free Singapore Tours are conducted in English only.
Changi Airport – A Destination in Itself. Read Full Story Here.
Free Singapore Tour
There are 2 different tours – one is the heritage tour and one the city sights tour. Take your pick and see Singapore for Free.
Singapore Heritage Tour – A Quick Glance
Historical monuments and major tourist attractions are covered in this tour. The tour covers:
- The City Hall
- Lau Pa Sat – home to a variety of delicious Singaporean hawker fare as well as rooftops bar
- Singapore’s national icon the Merlion
- Little India
- Sultan Mosque
Heritage Tour Timings
Singapore City Sights Tour – A Quick Glance
The tour will cover major sightseeing spots and shopping streets. The tour covers:
- Singapore Flyer
- The Esplanade
- Marina Bay Waterfront Promenade
- Marina Bay Sands
- Gardens by the Bay
- Singapore’s National icon the Merlion
- Integrated Resort
City Sight Tour Timings
Eligibility for Free Singapore Tour
The Free Singapore Tour is open to all travelers transiting in Changi Airport. It is valid for passengers with transit time of at least 5.5 hours, and less than 24 hours.
However passengers on below flights can pre-book their Free Singapore Tour before arriving at the Changi airport:
- Passengers travelling on Singapore Airlines and/or SilkAir flights into and out of Singapore.
- For codeshare flights operated by Singapore Airlines and/or SilkAir, the 4-digit flight numbers must start with SQ or MI.
- Passengers travelling on itineraries consisting of Singapore Airlines and/or SilkAir flights connecting to Scoot (TR) operated flights.
- Passengers travelling on selected Air New Zealand (NZ) operated flights (SQ4281, SQ4282, SQ4283, SQ4284, NZ281, NZ282, NZ283, NZ284, NZ3247, NZ3248, NZ3281, NZ3282, NZ3285,NZ3286, NZ3291, NZ3292, NZ3297, NZ3298) with connecting flights on Singapore Airlines (SQ) and/or SilkAir (MI) operated flights.
How to Register for Free Singapore Tour?
- Locate the Free Singapore Tours booths which are located in Terminal 2 and 3.
- Present your passport, boarding passes and valid entry visas (if applicable)
And, you are all set for experiencing the charm and hospitality of Singapore
- Registration is closed 1 hour 15 minutes before the tour start time.
- Availability of seats is done on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- You can choose only one of the 2 tours available