Planning your holiday? But don’t know where to go? Choosing a perfect destination from a myriad of ever-growing destinations can be overwhelming. Whether you’re after adventurous trip or cultural trip or even gastronomical trip there are a number of destinations to discover for your next holiday. To get you started, we’ve compiled top five spectacular destinations that are waiting to be explored.
Top 5 Destinations that Should be in Your Plan for Next Holiday
Known as the ‘Pearl of the Black Sea’, Batumi is a beautiful resort and port city. If you are looking to spend some fabulous time on the shores, Batumi can be your choice of destination. Home to heaps of places to visit such as Batumi Botanical Garden, Gonio Fortress, Batumi Boulevard, and subtropical flora like palm trees, magnolias, laurels, Batumi is a majestic place to explore.
- Home to dancing fountains, restaurants, cafes, and the Ferris Wheel, one must not miss exploring the Batumi Boulevard. Don’t miss to visit the moving sculpture of stacked metal – Ali and Nino monument.
- If you want to take a break from the beaches, then plan a visit to the Batumi Dolphinarium. You can watch the thrilling dolphin show and cool underwater life.
- Plan a visit to one of the largest botanical gardens – Batumi Botanical Garden, where you can enjoy views of the Black Sea over the beautiful flora and fauna.
Known for its pleasant weather, sun-kissed beaches, and lovely attractions, Tivat is a must visit destination in Montenegro. With beautiful coastline lined with palm trees and blissful mountains, Tivat comes alive during its summers with hundreds of tourists. Located at the foot of the Mt. Vrmac, Tivat is a popular destination for hikers and mountaineers.
- Your trip to the beautiful town of Tivat is complete without visiting Porto Montenegro.
- Capture the panoramic views of Montenegro from the Lovcen National Park. Don’t miss to visit the Petar II Petrovic-Njegos Mausoleum located on the second peak of the mountain.
- Are you looking for the best long-distance trails? Hike up to Gornja Lastva for hours-long walking experience.
Prague, The Czech Republic
The capital of Czech Republic, Prague is a popular European destination which will leave you awestruck. Its unique skyline with buildings and architectural wonders, Prague seems straight out of a magical story.
- Visit the Prague Castle which is the world’s largest castle according to the Guinness Book of Records. This largest coherent complex consists of palaces, ecclesiastical buildings of different architectural styles, etc. where it takes a lot of time to explore.
- Explore the Old Town Square to admire the wonderful architecture.
- Take a cruise on the Vltava River to experience the unique views of the city. This is the best way to escape the crowds in the city and allows you to enjoy the tranquil beauty of the Vltava river.
Settled in the dense chestnut and hazelnut forests and encircled by the Caucasus Mountains, Qabala is a beautiful and historic city of Azerbaijan. Qabala is a fascinating city known for its astounding nature and great infrastructure attracting a huge number of tourists.
- Plan a day trip to Ismailli State Reserve with a stop at Seven Beauties Waterfall where you can see more than 150 animal species and birds.
- Take cable car ride to experience the picturesque views of the Caucasus Mountains.
- Enjoy the outdoor activities like archery and rifle shooting at the Gabala Shooting club.
Home to more than 25 turquoise beaches of the Indian Ocean, Zanzibar is one of the best choices for beach holiday. Travelers who love to soak in the sunlight, or to relax on the seashores, or even to enjoy the various water sports, Zanzibar is a perfect destination for your holiday.
Things to do in Zanzibar
- Explore the cobbled streets of the Stone Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that take you through the yesteryear’s history of the country. It is a perfect place to explore on foot and get lost in the tangled streets of the Stone Town.
- Shop various handmade goods, souvenirs, and variety of fruits at Darajani Market.
- Plan a day in Nungwi which is a popular resort in the north with a number of hotel accommodation, quality halal restaurants, and numerous diving opportunities.