Ultimate July Holiday Destination List is Out!
Did We Include Your Favourite Destination? Let’s See.
Hello July! Looking for an excellent summer holiday destination this year? July Holidays are the best as you get to witness interesting festivals and events happening around the world from Istanbul to Barcelona to Prague. From Turkey to Austria to Sri Lanka, check out Rehlat’s handy July holiday guide for the best summer of your life.Go ahead and take your pick!
10 Destinations that Spell Splendor in July
Istanbul is a city which is blended with a fusion of both Middle Eastern and European characteristics. It is the perfect place to for July holiday if you want to enjoy traditional summer activities minus the unbearable heat. The average temperature during the month of July is 28°C°, which is an ideal temperature to stroll across the city in Istanbul.
July Events in Istanbul:
- International Istanbul Jazz Festival, 26 Jun 2018 – 17 Jul 2018
- Bosphorus Cross-Continental, 01 Jul 2018, Istanbul
- Antalya Jazz Festival, 01 Jul 2018 – 31 Jul 2018, Aspendos Amphitheatre
Baku, the capital city of Azerbaijan, is catching the fancy of tourists lately. This pretty city is slowly emerging as one of the favorite July holiday destinations among travelers from the UAE. The capital city of Azerbaijan boasts many beautiful tourist attractions that will leave you awe-struck. With temperatures of 31° / 22°, July is one of the most pleasant times to enjoy all this city has to offer.
July Events in Baku:
- Watermelon Festival, 18 July 2018, Sabirabad
- Zhara Festival, 26 July 2018 – 29 July 2018, Sea Breeze Resort & Residences
- World Conference of the International Society for Music Education (WCISME), 15 July – 20th July, Heydar Aliyev Palace, Baku
You don’t need to travel to the end of the earth to get a bit of sun in the summer in Colombo. Galle Face Green’s shores are the perfect place to unwind with a seaside stroll followed by all seafood and chips. If you’ve never surfed before, it’s a great place to start this July holidays.
July events in Colombo:
- JAZZ-Live, 27th of Jul 2018, Kandy
- Colombo City Running 10K, July 29th
- Colombo Street Motor Show 2018, Jul 20th – Jul 22nd
- Moon Bass, July 28th
You’ll find relaxed and pleasant vibes year around in Beirut, but in July, the capital of Lebanon really comes to life. The architectural towns and fast-paced fashion-conscious and friendly local markets set the scene for a beautiful break in July. And don’t be surprised if you spot any celebrity trying to stay under the radar in Beirut.
July events in Beirut:
- Zouk Mikael International Festival 2018, From Jul 8 to Jul 17
- Baalbeck International Festival 2018, From Jul 8 to Aug 18
- Beiteddine Art Festival 2018, From Jul 12 to Aug 11
Tbilisi is one of the most popular holiday places to visit in July. Blessed with abundant sunshine, breathtaking sandy beaches, and craggy coastline, Tbilisi attracts plenty of visitors. The beautiful country attracts plenty of tourists with its cool summer breezes, delicious food, entertainment and nightlife in July.
July Events in Tbilisi & Georgia:
- Free movies – Brookhaven, July 12 – 26, 2018
- Summer jazz, July 20, 2018
- Fourth of July – Roswell, July 4, 2018
- Macon music festival, July 27 – 28, 2018
The grandeur of Vienna that you experience in July is incomparable to any other city in the world. The capital city of Austria is well-endowed with Baroque architecture and majestic, regal palaces. With its traditional coffee houses, world-class restaurants, and vibrant nightlife, the Viennese charm is hard to resist for its visitors in July.
July Events in Vienna:
- Open Air: Waltzing In the Clouds, 14th July 2018, Grafenegg Castle, Wolkenturm open-air stage
- Light Festival on The Old Danube, 21st July 2018, Old Danube
- Vienna jazz festival, June 28 to July 13, 2018
Bali looks more scenic in July with its rolling rice farms, bamboo huts, stunning terraced farms, and plenty of beauty and relaxation in July. The month of July is the driest month in Bali despite receiving ample rains. And the captivating Island is heavily drenched with monsoon turning the entire landscape into a paradise of lush forests, green valleys, hidden temples, and beaches in July.
July Events in Bali:
- Melali Ke Desa – Desa Visesa Ubud 2nd anniversary, 01st July
- The 40th Bali arts festival 2018, July 8th, Taman Budaya art center
- Tacocktail Tuesday, 31st July 2018, LOVSTER
Maldives – The picture-perfect tropical paradise is the best destination to visit in the month of July. The islands and secluded beaches of Maldives offer peace and solitude than the beaches of Seychelles and Mauritius. To make your experience even more memorable, you must try all the water adventure sports in the Maldives.
July Events in the Maldives:
Independence Day Celebrations, July 26, 2018
If you are looking to explore a delightful destination packed with a wide variety of attractions, then you must consider Prague for July Holiday. Right from the mysterious Bohemian forests to the charming cobbled streets, amazing streets to the beautiful sightseeing places, Prague leaves no stone unturned to surprise the visitors.
July Events in Prague:
- Sabor Latino – July 5th – July 8th, 2018
- Street Food Jam – July 1st, 2018
- Summer Festivities of Early Music 2018, July 8th – July 10th, 2018
Barcelona is one perfect city that knows how to have a good time! The city in Spain is an exciting mix of diverse culture and modern aesthetics. The best part about Barcelona during July is that it attracts big crowds from the world to enjoy all the beautiful attractions the city has to offer. Another plus point of visiting Barcelona for July Holiday is to attend the famous events like Festival Cruilla and Rock Fest Barcelona.
July Events in Barcelona:
- Festival Cruilla, July 12-14,
- BBF Barcelona Beach Festival, July 14th
- Tomorrowland, July 28th, 2018 (3:00 PMTo 3:00 AM)
- Rock Fest Barcelona, July 5-6-7 2018
Every vacation has a story. Let us know yours.