- Coronavirus: Official Updates
- Etihad & Emirates Resumes Passenger Flights from Dubai & Abu Dhabi
- What’s Your Best Travel Photo?
- Dubai is safe and ready to welcome you!
- Destination of the Month – Enchanting Qatar
- Get your adrenaline pumping with Sailing!
- Are you ready, UAE? IPL 2020 is coming home!
- 10 amazing and weird sights you can see on Google Earth
- The top 5 most Eco-friendly countries in the world
- Escape to the best theme parks for families in the Middle East
- Dubai’s luxurious presidential suites will take your breath away!
- Discover the wonder that is Marrakech!
- A complete guide to the City of Light, Lisbon
As the date for the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 is approaching near, the excitement in cricket lovers is building up. Here's the…
UAE is set to host one of the biggest and most glamourous sporting event, the Indian Premier League (IPL). Starting from September 19 till November 10, 2020, cricket fans can watch their favorites go at it in the cities of Dubai, Sharjah, and Abu Dhabi. The IPL is bringing together the world’s biggest cricket stars which means they will be staying in some of the most luxurious, safe, and finest residences…
Nestled along the Arabian Gulf, Qatar is an enchanting country with whistling deserts and a long dreamy coastline. The country is the perfect example of east meets west. With futuristic buildings standing side by side with stunning Islamic architecture, this gulf country never fails to impress. Guide to exploring Qatar Where to visit? Museum of Islamic Art Museum of Islamic Art…
Whether you love sailing for its relaxing qualities or the thrill of speeding over the water there are many hidden health benefits that are worth considering. Simply getting out into nature can do wonders for your mental and emotional health while the physical demands on your body can be fantastic for your fitness. Let’s look at eight key benefits you will experience when sailing. 8 Reasons Why You…
The world we live in is full of strange, wonderful, and unexplained wonders. With so many sights around us, it’s practically impossible to see all of it. But with the advent of technology, particularly Google Earth., it has become so much easier to see the wonderful sights for yourself. 10 amazing sights to see on Google Earth The Badlands Guardian, Canada The Badlands Guardian is a…
- Dubai is safe and ready to welcome you!September 16, 2020
- Destination of the Month – Enchanting QatarSeptember 14, 2020
- Get your adrenaline pumping with Sailing!August 31, 2020
- Are you ready, UAE? IPL 2020 is coming home!August 27, 2020
- 10 amazing and weird sights you can see on Google EarthAugust 20, 2020
- The top 5 most Eco-friendly countries in the worldAugust 13, 2020