- Coronavirus: Official Updates
- Etihad & Emirates Resumes Passenger Flights from Dubai & Abu Dhabi
- What’s Your Best Travel Photo?
- Celebrating 90th National Day of Saudi Arabia
- Dubai is safe and ready to welcome you!
- Destination of the Month – Enchanting Qatar
- Get your adrenaline pumping with Sailing!
- Are you ready, UAE? IPL 2020 is coming home!
- 10 amazing and weird sights you can see on Google Earth
- The top 5 most Eco-friendly countries in the world
- Escape to the best theme parks for families in the Middle East
- Dubai’s luxurious presidential suites will take your breath away!
- Discover the wonder that is Marrakech!
Do you have UAE driving licence? Yes, then you have hit the jackpot. Now it is accepted in over 50 countries around the world. The nations…
Fancy a holiday abroad this year? Here’s our guide to where season is the best, the top cities, the greatest festivals, the sunniest…
Last October, my friends and I decided to spice up the year by of course (drum rolls) - Travelling. Well, we've always been travel buddies…
Lakes are beautiful and so are forests. But, when you see one inside the other, it sounds scarily beautiful. Presenting you the pretty yet…
Whether you love sailing for its relaxing qualities or the thrill of speeding over the water there are many hidden health benefits that are worth considering. Simply getting out into nature can do wonders for your mental and emotional health while the physical demands on your body can be fantastic for your fitness. Let’s look at eight key benefits you will experience when sailing. 8 Reasons Why You…
UAE is set to host one of the biggest and most glamourous sporting event, the Indian Premier League (IPL). Starting from September 19 till November 10, 2020, cricket fans can watch their favorites go at it in the cities of Dubai, Sharjah, and Abu Dhabi. The IPL is bringing together the world’s biggest cricket stars which means they will be staying in some of the most luxurious, safe, and finest residences…
Dubai, the city synonymous with luxury and opulence, has opened its doors to international tourists. The city has been deemed as one of the safest destinations in the world by the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC) and is taking steps to reopen slowly. From the moment you arrive at the airport to the moment you leave, Dubai will provide you the exclusive Dubai hospitality experience. Safe…
Every year Saudi Arabia celebrates the establishment of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia on September 23 with pomp and galore. This year is no different. The kingdom is all set to celebrate its 90th National Day with a four day holiday, concerts, traditional festivals, and a plethora of activities. This important day is celebrated to promote national pride, honor the cultural heritage, and rich history of Saudi…
- Celebrating 90th National Day of Saudi ArabiaSeptember 21, 2020
- Dubai is safe and ready to welcome you!September 16, 2020
- Destination of the Month – Enchanting QatarSeptember 14, 2020
- Get your adrenaline pumping with Sailing!August 31, 2020
- Are you ready, UAE? IPL 2020 is coming home!August 27, 2020
- 10 amazing and weird sights you can see on Google EarthAugust 20, 2020