- Coronavirus: Official Updates
- Etihad & Emirates Resumes Passenger Flights from Dubai & Abu Dhabi
- What’s Your Best Travel Photo?
- Explore a whole new world through scuba-diving in Aqaba
- A Winter to Remember
- Will Travel Make a Comeback in 2021?
- Top 12 Family Destinations in Saudi Arabia for a Perfect Holiday with Kids
- Abu Dhabi Welcomes Back International Tourists
- Maldives tops the list of most visited destinations by UAE Travellers
- Travel Essentials Ultimate Checklist for Vacation in The Times of Corona
- UAE National Day Weekend – What to do & Where to go
- 6 Top Restaurants in Kuwait
- 3 Must Visit Attractions of Dubai – Is Yours on the List?
We are truly blessed to have been living on such a beautiful planet! The mountains, plains, trees, landscapes are breathtaking but what lies below the water is another world altogether; as one has rightly said - the sea is full of stars! If you agree with this statement, then snorkeling and scuba diving have to be on your bucket list. And when it comes to these activities, Aqaba in Jordan is one that you…
With school holidays from 31st Dec until 16th Jan, now is the perfect time to plan a fun holiday with kids. There are a lot of places and activities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to amuse your children. We have included the usual zoos and theme parks and also added the lesser-known destinations that are suitable for your little ones. So let’s get together and make these holidays more fun for the…
Abu Dhabi is all set to welcome international tourists from Thursday, 24th December. The emirate has announced new regulations for entering and also has cut down the quarantine time on arrival. Another series of updated health and safety measures to curb the spread of COVID-19 will come in on Thursday, December 24. Abu Dhabi Entry Guidelines Travelers from ‘Green’ countries won’t have any…
The closest we got to that far-flung beach or the snow-capped mountains in 2020 was a scroll through our Instagram feed. Stay home, stay safe was the slogan of 2020. However, 2021 would be different as we all are raring to travel and explore the world again. Here are 5 Reasons Why 2021 is the Year of International Travel All Roads Lead to Airport - International Flights Resume Operations With…
We are truly blessed to have been living on such a beautiful planet! The mountains, plains, trees, landscapes are…
- Explore a whole new world through scuba-diving in AqabaJanuary 15, 2021
- A Winter to RememberJanuary 8, 2021
- Will Travel Make a Comeback in 2021?January 6, 2021
- Top 12 Family Destinations in Saudi Arabia for a Perfect Holiday with KidsDecember 28, 2020
- Abu Dhabi Welcomes Back International TouristsDecember 23, 2020
- Maldives tops the list of most visited destinations by UAE TravellersDecember 22, 2020